📚 You can purchase your copy of my minimalism e-book here:
🙋 If you have any questions or issues, contact me! My e-mail is ria [at] thewholehappylife [dot] com .
I’ll be easier to reach via e-mail compared to a comment left on this video. Thanks!
The Simply Minimal Life is a beginner’s guide + workbook (120 pages) for living a happier life with PRACTICAL minimalism. Clear the clutter and chaos, make room for what matters and live a meaningful life!
The e-book is divided into two parts:
1. Guide on practical minimalism: this part will help you learn how to approach minimalism in a simple and effective way. Topics include: minimalism myths, decluttering, making better purchases, applying minimalism beyond “things” and more! I cover topics from my videos, as well as bonus content to help you make changes effectively.
2. Workbook (the most important part!): you’ll get access to 17 handy worksheets on different aspects of minimalism. Use this part to spark and ACTUALLY implement positive changes in your life and stay on track.
Completely new to minimalism? No problem! This e-book is for newbies and helps you through the process with practical tips and instructions. There are no rules or restrictions and I encourage you to personalize your journey. Anyone can use this guide to save money, reduce stress and create a happier life with minimalism!
– If you have any issues with the transaction, please try using a different device and payment method.
– You will receive a purchase email in your inbox (check promotion/other folders as well).
– Press the DOWNLOAD button after purchase to access the digital file (once downloaded, save and read the file in a PDF viewer).
You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with the purchase or if you have any pre-sale questions.
Music is from Epidemic Sound
The information provided on this channel is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this channel for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you suspect you might have a health problem.
COMMENT POLICY: Everyone is welcome on my channel, but I expect my viewers to be polite and respectful towards me and other community members as well. Wouldn’t you expect the same if you had your own channel?
Any rude, sarcastic, offensive, spammy, narrow-minded or irrelevant comments will be deleted without hesitation. Constructive criticism is welcome if you politely express it :).
This channel is about spreading positivity and there is zero tolerance for negative behaviour in the comment section. There is enough negativity in the world already and we don’t need more here. Thank you!
By: The Whole Happy Life
Title: MINIMALISM GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS (become a minimalist in a practical way) 📘
Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFvVNULHyjE
Eating Disorders Help in Portland-Do you Suffer from Body Shame due to Binge Eating? Food Is Not The Enemy can Help with Over Eating Issues Caused by Trauma, Located in Portland, Or 97202 Call Anne Cuthbert-Licensed Professional Counselor for Private Eating Disorder Counseling at (503) 766-3399